Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Items for sale

Please go to the "Items for sale" tag on the left side of this blog or here, to see my updated list of items for sale.  I've lowered the price of some items and added the recent "Noble Wolf" woodburning. This costs a little more due to the wood used. I'm also NOT going to be doing anymore of the boxes ad frames since I'm not sure of the wood type and it is too soft to burn on. Also these come from China and I'd rather keep track of where my wood is coming from particularly for enviromental reasons. At least with drawing you can use recycled paper... The basswood slices come from Walnut Hollow by the way. I am looking at using fallen branch slices for pendants right now so that will be good hopefully I'll have some to work with soon, I just need a saw and also a new drill  Howl at ya later!!

No comments: